Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications to 2023 – Demand, Drivers, Growth Factors, Overview and Company Profiles
The various types of semiconductor devices for high-temperature applications include GaN, SiC, GaAs, and diamond semiconductor substrate. Diamond is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment of the global market and is estimated to expand at a CAGR of REDACTED% from 2018 to 2023.
Download Free Sample Papers of Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications Market Study Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2145178 .
The market for semiconductor devices for high-temperature applications is growing rapidly. The major factor attributed to its growth is the benefits associated with the adoption of these devices, such as reduced costs and improved efficiency. The global market is also being propelled by several industries such as electronics, defense and aerospace, automotive, and optoelectronics in which there is demand for semiconductor devices that are capable of operating reliably in harsh environments, including extremely high temperatures.
“Gallium nitride wassecond position in terms of revenue in 2017, due to advancements in technology coupled with expansion of application areas for GaN-based devices.”
Diamond is considered an ideal material for semiconductors. Though diamond is an integral jewelry material, its unique properties are anticipated to change the way electronic products are powered. Silicon carbide was the largest revenue-generating segment in 2017 and is expected to witness substantial growth throughout the forecast period. This segment generated revenue of over $REDACTED billion in 2017 and is expected to increase $REDACTED billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of REDACTED% during the forecast period.
Get Best Buy Discount on Plastic Processing Machinery Market Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2145178 .
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and RoW. North America garnered the highest revenue in 2017 at $REDACTED million. It is expected to continue to dominate the revenue share, with an expected value of $REDACTED billion in 2023.
Recent Developments –
– An overview of the global markets and applications of high temperature semiconductor devices
– Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Explanation of drivers, restraints, key developments and future outlook of the high temperature semiconductor devices industry
– Description of Gallium Nitride (GaN), Silicon Carbide (SiC), and Gallium Arsenide (GaAs); their products and application
Detailed profiles of the major players in the market, including Cree Inc., Infineon Technologies Ag, Allegro Microsystems Llc, Smart Modular Technologies (WWH) Inc., Genesic Semiconductor Inc., The Dow Chemical Co., and United Silicon Carbide Inc.
Order the Complete Report of Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2145178 .
This segment generated revenue of over $REDACTED billion in 2017 and is expected to increase $REDACTED billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of REDACTED% during the forecast period. Gallium nitride wassecond position in terms of revenue in 2017, due to advancements in technology coupled with expansion of application areas for GaN-based devices.
The market for semiconductor devices used in high-temperature applications is segmented into categories by –
– Type: GaN, SiC, GaAs, and diamond semiconductor substrate.
– GaN product: power semiconductors and GaN radio frequency (RF) devices.
– GaN wafer size: 2-inch, 4-inch, 6-inch, and 8-inch wafer sizes.
– GaN application: information and communication technology, automotive, consumer electronics, defense and aerospace, and others.
– SiC products: black silicon carbide, green silicon carbide and others.
About Us –
ReportsnReports is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Contact Number: + 1 888 391 5441
Email Id – [email protected]