New Report on Inertial Measurement Unit Market Size | Growth Rate, Outlook, Trends, Business Expectations in Electronics Sector Forecast to 2019-2024
The Research Report on “Inertial Measurement Unit Market” 2019 report includes every aspect of the Inertial Measurement Unit industry along with the progress performance. Inertial Measurement Unit Market report presents an analysis of market size, share, and growth, trends, and price structure, statistical and detailed data of the Inertial Measurement Unit industry. Additionally, Inertial Measurement Unit Market 2019 research report offers key analysis on the industry status of the Inertial Measurement Unit producers with market size, growth, share, trends as well as business price structure.
The Inertial Measurement Unit Market report is a professional and detailed study on the Inertial Measurement Unit business. Inertial Measurement Unit market to predict future market directions between the forecast periods from 2019 to 2024 providing you with vital data for your business decisions.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244033
Scope of the Report:
Inertial Measurement Unit Report Also Covers Offer for New Project Includes:
- Market Entry Strategies
- Countermeasures of Economic Impact
- Marketing Channels
- Feasibility Studies of New Project Investment
- Research Conclusions of the Inertial Measurement Unit Industry
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Inertial Measurement Unit Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Inertial Measurement Unit .
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244033
Inertial Measurement Unit Market Report Also Covers Marketing Strategy Analysis, Top Manufacturers:
Key Market Trends:
Aerospace and Defense Sector to Account for a Major Share
– IMUs used in defense applications comprise the best-in-class bias stability and performance metrics. High-end IMUs for defense applications represent one of the largest markets in the inertial systems sector. They are widely used in defense ships, military fighters, nuclear missiles, short/medium- and long-range missiles, guided munitions, and military helicopters.
– Defense-based applications are known to deploy two inertial navigational systems, in order to tackle redundancy and offer high fault tolerance. For instance, considering the use of high-end inertial systems in military helicopters. Military helicopters can be broadly categorized into special mission helicopters and combative rotorcrafts.
– FOG-based gyroscopes (as part of IMUs) are usually preferred in defense applications, when performance is considered the key criteria. Furthermore, the emergence of MEMS-based IMUs enabled a wider adoption in defense-based application. Usually, they are coupled with other forms of navigational systems to account for bias errors.
– Defense-based applications (especially in the United States, which represents the largest market for high-end IMUs) are governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These bodies impose regulations, concerning trade and exchange of information on defense-related technology, to maintain the integrity and prevent the transfer of information to anti-government institutions.
North America to Lead the Market
– North America is expected to hold the largest market share, mainly attributed to the high defense budgets. The United States allocates the maximum budget for defense spending. For 2019, the United States’ defense spending is predicted to be more than USD 681 billion. With the country accounting for more than 38% of the overall defense expenditure, the market is expected to remain a dominant sector in the industry.
– The US military uses a navigation-grade inertial measurement unit developed by Northrop Grumman. This miniaturized unit is based on MEMS technology, to enable navigation by sensing acceleration and angular motion, providing data outputs used by vehicle control systems for guidance.
– According to Boeing, in 2018, the demand for commercial airplanes is expected to increase, due to rising passenger traffic and upcoming airplane retirements. The company forecasts the need for 42,730 new jets, which are expected to be valued at USD 6.3 trillion over the next 20 years.
– The increase in the production of helicopters and commercial aircraft created huge potential market opportunities for IMUs. The US aerospace industry exports more than 60% of the total aerospace production. As a result various foreign firms are attracted to the US aerospace market, as it is the largest market in the world, employing a skilled and hospitable workforce, with diverse offerings and extensive distribution systems.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244033
Detailed TOC of Inertial Measurement Unit Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growth of the Defense and Aerospace Sector
4.3.2 Emergence of MEMS Technology
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Operational Complexity, Coupled with High Maintenance Costs
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Component
6.2 By Grade
6.2.1 Marine Grade
6.2.2 Navigation Grade
6.2.3 Tactical Grade
6.2.4 Space Grade
6.2.5 Commercial Grade
6.3 By End User
6.3.2 Aerospace and Defense
6.3.4 Other End Users
6.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Honeywell Aerospace Inc.
7.1.2 Northrop Grumman Corporation
7.1.3 Bosch Sensortec GmbH
7.1.4 Analog Devices Inc.
7.1.5 Thales Group
7.1.6 Memsense LLC
7.1.7 Sensonor Technologies AS
7.1.8 Xsens Technologies BV
7.1.9 Vectornav Technologies LLC
7.1.10 STMicroelectronics NV
7.1.11 ACEINNA Inc.
7.1.12 Safran SA
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]