The global logistics market is anticipated to reach $12,256 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 3.48% from 2016 to 2022. Asia-Pacific dominates the global market in terms of revenue, accounting for more than 34% share of the global market, followed by LAMEA.
Increasing in global trade activities of the developing economies and global logistics infrastructure and advancement in information technology and transportation sector are some of the factors that are majorly driving the market. Moreover, rise in adoption of green logistics solutions is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to market players.
Roadways is the leading type in the global logistics market and are expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. However, waterways segment is expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to the convenience, speed, and flexibility.
For Purchase Inquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1942
Among end-user, a manufacturing segment dominated the global market in 2014, accounting for about 26% share in the total revenue of the logistics market. Procurement of raw material and handling them to manufacturers for the production is a growth factor for world logistics market by the manufacturing industry.
“The report provides extensive analyses of the market dynamics, key market segments, top-winning strategies, top investment pockets, and competitive landscape.”
Healthcare segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.04% during the forecast period due to an increase in demand for durable devices with enhanced efficiency.
Asia-Pacific region was the major revenue contributor in 2014, and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the rise in adoption of green logistics solutions. Moreover, advancement in information technology and transportation sector would boost the growth of the logistics market, especially in the Asian countries, such as China, Japan, and India.
LAMEA is projected to be the fastest-growing region during the analysis period, owing to increase in adoption of logistics in healthcare and automotive industry. Moreover, technological advancements to overcome high inventory cost would offer lucrative opportunities for market players in the near future.
The key players operating in the logistics market have adopted new product launch as their preferred strategy to expand their market foothold. The major players profiled in this report include Deutsche Post DHL, Kuehne+Nagel, The Maersk Group, DB Schenker Logistics, C.H.Robinson, Dsv Global Transports and Logistics, Panalpina, United Parcel Service (UPS), Supply Chain Solutions and Geodis.
Points Covered in Logistics market are
- Logistics market Overview.
- Logistics Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis.
- Specialized Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis.
- Provincial Logistics market Analysis.
- Logistics market Development Trend and Consumers Analysis.
- The Years Considered To Estimate The Future Logistics market Size.
- Gives The Production, Revenue, Price, Logistics market Share, and Growth Rate.
- The Logistics market for partners by distinguishing the high development fragments.
- Technological innovations and pinpoint analysis for ever-changing competitive dynamics.
- Clear Understanding of the Logistics market supported growth, constraints, opportunities, utility study.
Download Sample Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1942
Frequently Asked Questions:
• What is the market growth rate of Logistics Market from 2017-2023?
• What will be the global market size of the market from 2017 to 2023?
• Who are the leading global manufacturing companies in the Logistics Market?
• What are the major current trends and predicted trends?
• What are the challenges faced in the Logistics Market?
• Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
• Which will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Logistics economy altogether and also for every segment inside?
• Which will be the Logistics application and types and forecast accompanied closely by producers?
• What are the conclusions of the Logistics Market report?
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060