Integrated traffic system (ITS) is a combination of information technology and communication with transportation infrastructure, which improves passenger safety and enhances the competence of the overall transport process. The system is designed to enable the optimization of traffic flow on existing roadways. The ITS system contains a database management system for traffic data (including accidents, roadway volumes, and signal timing details) and links this database to the traffic analysis programs.
The integrated traffic system market is heavily influenced by driving factors such as increasing urbanization and car ownership, raising concerns related to public safety, advanced technologies in transportation infrastructure and regulatory frameworks and government policies to reduce carbon emissions. However, the lack of standards along with uniform technology and security-related issues associated with the traffic management systems are impacting negatively on the growth of this market in the current market scenario.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global integrated traffic system Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004284
Companies profiled in this report includes, Citilog, Cubic Corporation, EFKON India, imtac, Intelvision Technologies, Iteris, Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., Savari, Inc., Thales Group, TransCore
The “global integrated traffic system market analysis to 2027” is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications industry with a special focus on the global integrated traffic system market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the integrated traffic system market with detailed market segmentation by hardware, sensors type and function. The global integrated traffic system market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading integrated traffic system market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the integrated traffic system market.
The global integrated traffic system market is segmented on the basis of hardware, sensors type and function. Based on hardware the market is segmented as display boards, sensors, surveillance cameras, radars, smart traffic lights and interface boards. On the basis of sensors type the market is segmented as infrared sensors, weigh-in motion sensors and acoustic Sensors. On the basis of function the market is segmented as traffic monitoring, traffic control and information provision.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global integrated traffic system market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The Integrated traffic system market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Speak to Experts for any Queries / Access Discount Details @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00004284
Reason to Buy:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global integrated traffic system Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the integrated traffic system Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.