Imaging Analysis Software analysis is provided for the markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
The global Imaging Analysis Software Market is projected to reach USD X bn in 2022, up from about USD X bn in 2017, growing at a CAGR of X% during the forecast period 2017-2022. Cutting-edge research, technological advancements and increased usage of imaging equipment have accelerated the growth of this market. An aging population coupled with the rising incidences of chronic diseases has further bolstered the value of this market. Increasing demand for image analysis techniques, the impact of cloud-based solutions and markets in emerging economies are predicted to present high growth opportunities to operating players in this market. Growing health concerns among people is also a factor expected to push the market in the future.
- Ease of sharing, storing and reading images.
- Increase in productivity due to the same interface across all imaging modalities.
- Higher flexibility, since digital images can also be accessed on mobile devices.
- Rising diagnostic check-ups.
- High cost of the software, since they are licensed products and not open-source.
- Dearth of skilled professionals who are trained enough to handle such software.
- Growing hacking related risks associated with the use of digital storage.
The global imaging analysis software market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Software Type: Integrated software and standalone software. Due to the growing adoption of imaging systems, the integrated software segment is expected to account for a larger market value.
- Imaging Type: 2D imaging, 3D imaging, and 4D imaging. While 2D is the traditional imaging type, the 3D and 4D imaging types capture a true three-dimensional image.
- Imaging modality:Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI),X-Ray, Computed Tomography (CT), and Ultrasound. These are some of the various types of equipment or probes used for imaging.
- Application:Cardiology, Orthopedic, Oncology, Neurology, Nephrology, Dental, Gynecology, and Others branches of modern medicine.
- End User:Hospitals, Clinics, Research and academic institutes, Diagnostic centers, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
On the basis of region, the global medical image analysis software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World.
- North America: This region is expected to dominate the market in the given forecast period. An aging population, favourable reimbursement policies, and technological advancements are driving this market in North America.
- Europe: Expected to follow North America in terms of market value as it is doing presently.
- Asia: The Asian market is expected to experience a higher growth rate in the forecast period especially due to increasing government action towards healthcare infrastructure modernization, ongoing research activities and a growing portfolio of imaging techniques.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands).
- General Electric Company (U.S.).
- Siemens AG (Germany).
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V. (Belgium).
- Carestream Health, Inc. (U.S.).
- US and Canada
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
PROTEIN THERAPEUTICS MARKET By Product (Monoclonal Antibodies, Insulin, Fusion Protein, Erythropoietin, Interferon, Human Growth Hormone, And Follicle Stimulating Hormone) And Application (Metabolic Disorders, Immunologic Disorders, Hematological Disorders, Cancer, Hormonal Disorders, Genetic Disorders, And Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
Proteins that are designed and engineered in the laboratory for pharmaceutical interventions to treat different diseases are known as protein therapeutics. The global protein therapeutics market accounted for $140,109 million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach $217,591 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2023…..
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]