Heat stress monitors (HSM) are designed and developed to accurately and quickly evaluate potential heat stress environments. These instruments provide high-performance monitoring utilizing Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) sensing technology, the standard for heat stress management, and the calculation of a WBGT Index value. Heat stress monitor is an essential tool for occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals to measure dry bulb ambient temperature, wind speed, radiant temperature, relative humidity, and air pressure parameters which affect heat stress in several conditions from underground mines to industrial workplaces.
The Heat stress monitor market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as growing adoption of these instruments in military, mining, manufacturing, and athletics applications, and stringent safety & environmental regulations for heat stress management. The integration of artificial intelligence in heat stress monitor is likely to augment the demand for heat stress monitor in the next years.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003352/
The key players influencing the market are:
1. Extech (FLIR Systems)
2. LSI LASTEM s.r.l.
3. Nielsen-Kellerman Co.
4. PCE Instruments
5. REED Instruments
6. Romteck Australia
7. Runrite Electronics (Pty) LTD.
8. Sato Keiryoki Mfg. Co., Ltd
9. TES Electrical Electronic Corp.
10. TSI Incorporated
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Heat Stress Monitor
- Compare major Heat Stress Monitor providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Heat Stress Monitor providers
- Profiles of major Heat Stress Monitor providers
- 6-year CAGR forecasts for Heat Stress Monitor -intensive vertical sectors
Heat Stress Monitor Market aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Heat Stress Monitor Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/ position of top 5 key vendors.
Heat Stress Monitor Market is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2027 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
- This report provides a detailed study of Heat Stress Monitor market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2027, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global Heat Stress Monitor market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the Heat Stress Monitor market is provided.
Get Discount on This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003352/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Email: [email protected]