HEALTHCARE IT Market in Global Industry by Top Companies, Type and Application, Country & Competitive Landscape Reviews to 2025
The HEALTHCARE IT Market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top manufacturers in global and major regions and splits the HEALTHCARE IT market by product type and applications/end industries.
U.S. Healthcare IT Market Overview :
The U.S. healthcare information technology (HCIT) market was evaluated at $61,018 million in 2017, and is estimated to reach $149,178 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Healthcare information technology (IT) is an IT field that involves the creation, development, design, use, and maintenance of information systems for the healthcare industry. Automated and interoperable healthcare information systems are anticipated to improve medical care, reduce healthcare costs, increase efficiency, reduce error, and improve patient satisfaction, while optimizing reimbursement for ambulatory and inpatient healthcare providers.
Get sample copy of this report: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2797495?utm_source=Aniket&utm_medium=AH
The market experiences significant growth due to increase in demand for quality healthcare services and solutions, rise in acceptance of mHealth and telehealth practices, surge in demand for improved patient safety and patient care as well as upsurge in government initiatives to promote HCIT. However, high costs incurred for implementation, maintenance, and upgradation of services are anticipated to restrict the growth of this market. Moreover, the healthcare IT is already a well-established market and thus, there is a huge supply and demand gap with many local as well as key players operating in this segment, which in turn is expected to hamper the market growth. Moreover, numerous key players have collaborated with local players to develop efficient products, which would provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The U.S. HCIT market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. By product, the healthcare IT market is classified into healthcare provider solutions, healthcare payer solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. Further, healthcare provider solutions segment is bifurcated into clinical solutions and non-clinical healthcare IT solutions. Clinical solutions is further sub-segmented into electronic health records/electronic medical records, vendor neutral archives (VNA), computerized physician order entry (CPOE), clinical decision support systems (CDSS), radiology information systems (RIS), radiation dose management, specialty management information systems, medical image processing and analysis systems, healthcare IT integration systems, practice management systems, laboratory information systems, digital pathology solutions, mobile health solutions, and telehealth. Non-clinical healthcare IT solutions segment is divided into pharmacy information systems (PIS), medication management systems, healthcare asset management, workforce management systems (WFM), revenue cycle management solutions, medical document management solutions, financial management systems, healthcare information exchange (HIE), population health management solutions, supply chain management, healthcare analytics, and customer relationship management (CRM). By end user, the healthcare IT market is bifurcated into healthcare providers and healthcare payers. The healthcare providers segment is further categorized into hospitals, ambulatory care centers, diagnostic and imaging centers, pharmacies, and others (home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living centers). The healthcare payers segment is further classified into private payers and public payers. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA regions.
The key players analyzed in the report are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., athenahealth, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, HealthStream, Greenway Health, LLC, IBM Corporation, Infor, McKesson Corporation, and SAS Institute Inc.
Key Benefits For U.s. Healthcare IT Market :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. healthcare IT market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- A comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2017 to 2025 is provided to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps understand the products and technologies used in the U.S.
- Key market players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the market
U.S. Healthcare IT Key Market Segments :
By Product Type
- Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Clinical Solutions
- Electronic Health/Medical Records
- Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Radiology Information Systems
- Radiation Dose Management Solution
- Specialty Management Information Systems
- Medical Image Processing &Analysis Solution
- Healthcare IT Integration Systems
- Clinical Solutions
(10) Practice Management Systems
(11) Laboratory Information Systems
(12) Digital Pathology Solutions
(13) mHealth Solutions
(14) Telehealth Solutions
- Non-clinical Solutions
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Medication Management Systems
- Electronic Medication Administration Records Solution
- Barcode Medication Administration Solution
- Medication Inventory Management Systems
- Medication Assurance Systems
- Healthcare Asset Management
- Equipment Management Systems
- Patient Tracking and Management Solution
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Solution
- Workforce Management Systems
- Revenue Cycle Management Solution
- Admission Discharge Transfer/Registration
- Computer Assisted Coding Systems
- Patient Scheduling Solution
- Patient Billing and Claims Management Solutions
- Electronic Data Interchange Solution
- Financial Management Systems
- Medical Document Management Systems
- Healthcare Information Exchanges
- Population Health Management Solution
(10)Supply Chain Management Solution
- Procurement management
- Inventory Management
- Clinical Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operational and Administrative Analytics
(12)Customer Relationship Management Solution
- Healthcare Payer Solutions
- Pharmacy Analysis and Audit Solution
- Claims Management Solution
- Fraud Management Solution
- Computer-assisted Coding Systems
- Payment Management Solution
- Patient Billing Management Solution
- Provider Billing Management Solution
- Provider Network Management Solution
- Member Eligibility Management Solution
- Customer Relationship Management Solution
- Medical Document Management Solution
- Others (General Ledger & Payroll Management)
- HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Provider HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Medical Document Management Services
- Pharmacy Information Management Services
- Provider HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Laboratory Information Management Services
- Revenue Cycle Management Services
- Payer HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Claim Management
- Customer Relationship Management Services
- Billing System
- Fraud Detection
- Operational HCIT Outsourcing Services
- Supply Chain Management Services
- Business Process Management Services
- IT Infrastructure Management Services
By End User
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
- Others (Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Centers)
- Private Payers
- Public Payers
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Request a Discount this report:@ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2797495?utm_source=Aniket&utm_medium=AH
Key Players Profiled
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Greenway Health LLC
- IBM Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report) the following:
- InterSystems Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Evolent Health, Inc.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
Table of Contents :
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key benefits for stakeholders
1.3. Key market segments
1.3.1. List of key players profiled in the report
1.4. Research methodology
1.4.1. Secondary research
1.4.2. Primary research
1.4.3. Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key findings of the study
2.2. CXO perspective
Report Full Summary @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/us-healthcare-it-market
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97183 United States
call answer Direct:+1-971-202-1575
call answer Toll Free:+1-800-910-6452
email [email protected]