Healthcare IT Market report 2021 focuses on the major Types and Applications for the key players.
The Healthcare IT Market is projected to grow at CAGR of 15.9 % from 2016 – 2021, moving from USD 134.25 Billion in 2016 to USD 280.25 Billion in 2021. Factors such as increasing concern for global companies to adhere to international compliance norms and growing need to manage regulations have boosted the demand for healthcare IT solutions. Also, emergence of accountable care organizations, government support for healthcare IT services, increased R&D expenditure in this domain, increased focus on improving quality of care and clinical outcomes,rising need to curtail rapidly increasing healthcare costs, high return on investment on HCIT solutions, and rising usage of Big Data analytics are the other growth drivers of global healthcare IT market.
Global Healthcare IT Market can be segmented as follows:-
- By product and Services-
- Healthcare Provider Solutions – Clinical & nonclinical Solutions
- Electronic Medical Records Systems
- ePrescribing Solutions
- Radiology Information Systems
- Radiation Dose Management
- Healthcare IT Integration Systems
- Infection Surveillance Solutions
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Medication Management Systems
- Healthcare Analytics software including CRM
- HCIT Outsourcing Services
- By Component-
- By End User-
- Healthcare Providers – Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Pharmacies and Diagnostic And Imaging Centers
- Private & Public Healthcare Players along with the Third Party Administrators, Research centres and Government Institutions
Geographically, the global healthcare IT market is distributed majorly over North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa. North America, comprising Canada and the U.S., accounts for the largest share of the market. This large share of this region is attributed to the high adoption rate of HCIT technologies, the stringent legislations, and regulatory requirements regarding patient safety, accreditation requirements regarding healthcare programs and the presence of major IT companies across this area.
However, amongst the fastest growing markets, the Asia-Pacific region tops the list. Accelerated economic growth of countries, growing consumerism in the healthcare industry and the need to control the soaring healthcare costs are the key factors responsible for providingthe necessary boost to the global healthcare IT market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2979345?utm_source=AH&utm_medium=NS
Key players in the Global Healthcare IT market are GE Healthcare (UK),United Healthcare Group(U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Epic Systems Corporation (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.) and Infor, Inc. (U.S.).
Other players in the value chain include IBM, Wipro Technologies,3M health Information Systems, Wolters KluwerConifer Health Solutions, Kronos Incorporated, Orian Health, CSI Healthcare IT and Syntel Inc.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America-
- US and Canada
- Latin America-
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe-
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe-
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific-
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa-
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Get a discount on this research report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2979345?utm_source=AH&utm_medium=NS
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
Email: [email protected]