Commercial telematics market forecast | A $144.44 billion contender by 2030
Increase in adoption of connectivity solutions, government regulations for promoting the installation of vehicle telematics, rise in demand for intelligent transportation systems, and improved performance of autonomous vehicles would drive the growth of the global commercial telematics market.
According to the report, the global commercial telematics market was pegged at $27.07 billion in 2017 and is expected to account $144.44 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 13.8% through 2030.
“The report provides extensive analyses of the market dynamics, key market segments, top-winning strategies, top investment pockets, and competitive landscape.”
For Purchase Enquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/235
The growing trend of connectivity solutions and increasing need for easy diagnosis of vehicles drive the growth of the market. Moreover, government regulations for vehicle telematics supplement the growth of the market. However, concerns related to data hacking, the high cost of installation, and lack of uninterrupted & seamless internet connectivity hamper the market growth. On the contrary, the development of intelligent transportation systems and improved performance of autonomous vehicles are expected to create promising opportunities for the market players in the coming years.
•OEM segment to create lucrative opportunities through 2030
•Services segment to manifest the fastest growth through 2030
•Transportation and logistics segment to hold lion’s share through 2030
•North America to dominate the market throughout the forecast period
Major market players
The major market players analyzed in this report include Cartrack, Fleet Complete, Microlise, Mix Telematics, Omnitracs, Trimble Inc., Zonar Systems, Daimler Fleetboard GmbH, Geotab Inc., Masternaut Limited, Navistar Inc., TomTom International BV, and Verizon Connect.
Download Sample Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/235
Points Covered in Commercial Telematics Market are –
- Commercial Telematics Market Overview.
- Commercial Telematics Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis.
- Specialized Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis.
- Provincial Commercial Telematics Market Analysis.
- Commercial Telematics Market Development Trend and Consumers Analysis.
- The Years Considered To Estimate The Future Commercial Telematics Market Size.
- Gives The Production, Revenue, Price, Commercial Telematics Market Share, and Growth Rate.
- The Commercial Telematics Market for partners by distinguishing the high development fragments.
- Technological innovations and pinpoint analysis for ever-changing competitive dynamics.
- Clear Understanding of the Commercial Telematics Market supported growth, constraints, opportunities, utility study.
Questions answered in Commercial Telematics Market research study:
• What is the market growth rate of Commercial Telematics Market from 2018-2030?
• What will be the global market size of the market from 2018 to 2030?
• Who are the leading global manufacturing companies in the Commercial Telematics Market?
• What are the major current trends and predicted trends?
• What are the challenges faced in the Commercial Telematics Market?
• Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
• Which will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Commercial Telematics economy altogether and also for every segment inside?
• Which will be the Commercial Telematics application and types and forecast accompanied closely by producers?
• What are the conclusions of the Commercial Telematics Market report?
Commercial Telematic market in News:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060